Traduction de accuser
- [désigner comme coupable] Conjugaison to accuse
je ne t'accuse pas ! I'm not saying you did it !tout l'accuse everything points to his guiltaccuser quelqu'un de quelque chose to accuse somebody of somethingil a accusé le jury de favoritisme he accused the jury of being biasedon m'accuse d'avoir menti I'm being accused of lyingJ'accuse title of an open letter to the French President which appeared in 'l'Aurore' in January 1898, in which Emile Zola insisted that Alfred Dreyfus had been unjustly incriminateddroitaccuser quelqu'un de meurtre/viol to charge somebody with murder/rapede quoi l'accuse-t-on ? what's the charge against him ?
- [rejeter la responsabilité sur] Conjugaison to blame, to put the blame on
- [accentuer] Conjugaison to highlight, to emphasize, to accentuate
la lumière accuse les reliefs sunlight emphasizes the outlines
la Bourse accuse une forte baisse the stock market is registering heavy lossesson visage accuse une grande fatigue her face shows how tired she isil accuse ses cinquante ans he's fifty and looks itle compteur accuse 130 km/h the meter's registering ou reading 130 km/h
accuser réception de to acknowledge receipt ofaccuser le coup
elle a drôlement accusé le coup, dis donc ! (familier) you can tell she's really been through it !
- [en boxe] to reel with the punch
- [fatigue] to show the strain
- [moralement] to take it badly